Indian Cuisine | Tamil Food | Kaadai/Quail 65 [HD]
1. Kadai — 1
2.Garlic-Ginger paste – 1 tsp
3.Rice flour -1 tsp
4.Corn flour -1 tsp
5. Red chilli powder — 1 tsp (according to ur taste)
6. Turmeric powder — little
7. Red food color — 1/4 tsp
8. Salt — as needed (may be 1/2 tsp)
9. Lemon juice — 1tsp
10. Oil — for frying Kadai
1. Mix Garlic-Ginger paste,Rice flour, Corn flour, Red chilli powder, turmeric powder, color powder, lemon juice and salt by adding one tsp of water.
2. Marinate Kadai using this mixture.
3. Keep the marinated kadai for atleast one hour (longer the setting time better the taste).
4. Then fry the kadai in oil until it is one. It gets cooked soon since it is too soft.